Shree Dhungedhara Lower Secondary School is located at Pakhribas-7. The interesting history about the school is that, back in 2o36 B.S., it was established and situated at the place where Shree Sheetala Devi English Secondary School is currently located. In 2045 B.S., the then Pakhribas Agricultural Center (Now, Agricultural Research Station Pakhribas) decided to run an exclusive school for children of its employees. Hence, Dhungedhara was moved to the lower part of Pakhribas-7 and the premises were overtaken by the newly formed Sheetala Devi School.
Dhungedhara has a small playground and three complexes where classes from nursery to seven are taken.
- Principal- Mr. Harka Bahadur Magar
- Vice-Principal- Mr. Narayan Giri
- Teacher- Mr. Lokendra Bhandari
- Teacher- Ms. Runa Pradhan
- Teacher- Mr. Ramhari Subedi
- Teacher- Ms. Januka Katwal
- Teacher- Ms. Dhankumari Mahat
- Teacher- Ms. Manmaya Magar
- Teacher- Ms. Sunita Linkha
- Teacher- Ms. Nirmala Shrestha