Aditya Dahal, a four year old boy, from Kathmandu is making the headlines in the Nepali media these days. Media has named him Google Boy as he seems to know every answer.
Some even claim that he is more than a Google boy. Something miraculous is going on within him. Something, the
contemporary science hasn't been able to explain so far.
Let’s go through why he could be a miracle for the 21st century and how he could be an enigma science needs to solve.
Things that tell that Aditya Dahal could be a miracle
Aditya was a normal baby till he was two and a half. Then, he lost his ability of normal speech and movement.
1. Due to his disability, his parents never thought of admitting him into school as he can neither talk nor even sit without help from others.
2. About two months back, the parents found that he could write though no one in the family had taught him how to read or write.
3. He writes flawless Nepali but it does take him a lot of time to write a single word.
4. He answers almost all the questions a four year old boy would not be able to understand. (Examples are given below)
5. He has knowledge of other languages (Korean …).
6. Under the curiosity of interviewers from Nepali news channels, he’s predicted things. (Scripted below)
Here’s the video with English subtitles where he demonstrates his super-normal ability. Continue reading